We reviewed the NJ Holistic Scoring Rubric and you were able to score your own writing. Evaluate how you could have improved your score. What would you do differently if you were to respond to the same prompt again.
Please respond with at least one complete paragraph. Remember, you should use a word processing package and then paste it in the Comment section of the blog.
I'm looking forward to reading all of your responses.
Thanks - Ms. Ehid
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
If I want to improve my score differently, I would probably look harder. I would look for more mistakes. I will maybe write more. That is how I will improve my score.
If I want to improve on my score, I would want to put in more transitions, add a better attention grabber, better conclution. I also just want to reach to a score that I can be proud of. I also want to make less mistakes and make my writting more interesting to the readers. That is what I want to do to make my writting better and how I will improve my score.
I think that the prompts that we have read out loud will give us more capealblilite to learn. So that will look at our mistakes that we will learn from our mistakes. Also that It will help us out. the reson that I'm telling you is that I will do my best to make it better.
On my speculative prompt, I could have had a clearer introduction with more details. I also think that the conclusion could have had more detail. I think y score would have been better if I had more legiable handwriting and better punctuation.
I would like to improve my sentences in my score. If I did a better job on that , then maybe i would have gotten a much better and elabaret grade score for this curiculur activite.
I want to remain on task more with my assignment. I also want to receive a better score. Although I still want to make the story entertaining and funny to keep my reader or audience interested in my story. While at the same time keep it inbounds of the prompt to get a good score.
Post a Comment