Hello everyone. Welcome to your class blog. This is where you will be responding to questions and posting some questions. You will be able to read everyone's responses and they will be able to see yours. With that in mind, be sure you use proper English. In other words, do not use text language or AIM language. Spell out each word you want to use. I will be viewing your blog entries and grading them for part of your homework grade.
Your first entry is to be completed Monday night for homework. In class today, we established your Usernames and passwords to be used for class only. I would like you to respond to the writing prompt below. Be sure you use complete sentences.
WRITING PROMPT: Now that I'm in eighth grade, I'm really looking forward to....
because.....One of my goals for this school year is...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Now that I'm in eigth grade, I'm really looking forward to meeting new students and working more with the computer in class. I want to do this because it appears students are more engaged. One of my goals for this year is to improve the writing of all students.
You would type your response in the "Leave your comment" box. After you type in your comment, you will need to put in the Word Verification letters and then sign in.
Im looking foward to school because i will get to see my friends again and make new ones to.
im also looking foward to the Washington D.C trip. One of my goals is to get better grades.
Now that I'm in eighth grade,I'm really looking forward to the D.C trip because I would like to learn about are government. One of my goals for this shcool year is read ing and writing fluency.
Now that I'm in eighth grade, I'm looking forward to all the things eighth grade has to offer. Now I have my own chosen electives. The later events like the D.C. trip and pool party are things to look forward to. I can tell that this will be a great year!
Now that I'm in eighth grade, I'm really looking forward to is meeting all new teacher's and see all of my old teacher's that I have years ago. Also getting to see new friends and hoping to get on the honor roll. I also hope that I will learn things that I could use in the future. I am looking forward to this because I know that I would have a really fun time being the roll models for up coming students, and what they have to look forward to when they get into eighth grade. One of my many goals for this school year is to get on the honor roll, make new friends, get to know my teachers and just to have fun.
Now that I am in 8th grade I'm looking forward to graduation because it makes you feel like you're a freshman and also my goals are to get good grades.
Now that I'm in eigth grade I am looking forward to the D.C. trip because we can learn about the Presidents. One of my goals for the school year is to study hard so I can get good grades.
Now that I'm in eighth grade, I'm really looking forward to.... making new friends an meeting new teachers for the very first time. one of my goals is to get better grades and to improve my tests, quizes, ect.
Post a Comment