This is a blog where you will be responding to and answering questions. Enjoy and have fun.
Monday, February 16, 2009
TREE Paragraph
Please write a complete paragraph using the TREE strategy we learned in class today. Remember, Topic sentence, Reason for topic sentence, Explain the reason and End the paragraph. You can choose any topic you want to write about. I'm looking forward to your paragraphs.
I like playing the wii. There are lots of games, like fitness games. Most people do not get enough fitness, so the game system uses wave movements. If the video creaters, did not make the Wii, then there will be a lot of people out of shape.
One of my favorite super heroes is Spiderman. His powers are the abilities of a spider. He has amazing adventures. He also has powerful enemies which makes his adventures interesting. Some of you don't like super heroes but I think they are great.
I have an alligator snapping turtle that lives in my house. It is just a baby and it is as big as a golf ball. It likes snapping at people when it is mad. If you are willing to touch my turtle watch out for your fingers missing!
X-Box 360 is a piece of junk game system. They are known to literally explode and fall apart. They do this because they are poorly put together when they were manufactured. To all video game lovers, I strongly suggest replacing your Xbox 360 with a more reliable game system like the Play Station 3.
I love fishing. To me it is the most rewarding when you reel in the big one. More people need the satisfaction and the experience of fishing. I wish more people would go fishing.
paenestI like skating all day every day. Its fun, you can get sponsors, and you can hang out with friends. Sponorships come very often but you can get free stuff. Skateboarding is the best thing you can do in your whole life well at least i think so.
I like playing ps three. ps three is really fun to whatch movies on and play viedo games. movies are good to whatch when your boerd. movies i whatch are friday the 13th and deathrace. you should get a ps three
I like to play sports. It gets me in shape and i enjoy it. If i stopped playing sports it would be hard to get back into shape. I think you should plsy sports to stay in shape and you would enjoy it it just as much as I do.
9 comments:
I like playing the wii. There are lots of games, like fitness games. Most people do not get enough fitness, so the game system uses wave movements. If the video creaters, did not make the Wii, then there will be a lot of people out of shape.
One of my favorite super heroes is Spiderman. His powers are the abilities of a spider. He has amazing adventures. He also has powerful enemies which makes his adventures interesting. Some of you don't like super heroes but I think they are great.
I have an alligator snapping turtle that lives in my house.
It is just a baby and it is as big as a golf ball. It likes snapping at people when it is mad. If you are willing to touch my turtle watch out for your fingers missing!
X-Box 360 is a piece of junk game system. They are known to literally explode and fall apart. They do this because they are poorly put together when they were manufactured. To all video game lovers, I strongly suggest replacing your Xbox 360 with a more reliable game system like the Play Station 3.
I love fishing. To me it is the most rewarding when you reel in the big one. More people need the satisfaction and the experience of fishing. I wish more people would go fishing.
This is an example for Matt to see how to use the blog. Don't forget to type in the word verification and your user name and password.
Welcome back to class.
paenestI like skating all day every day.
Its fun, you can get sponsors, and you can hang out with friends. Sponorships come very often but you can get free stuff. Skateboarding is the best thing you can do in your whole life well at least i think so.
I like playing ps three. ps three is really fun to whatch movies on and play viedo games. movies are good to whatch when your boerd. movies i whatch are friday the 13th and deathrace. you should get a ps three
I like to play sports. It gets me in shape and i enjoy it. If i stopped playing sports it would be hard to get back into shape. I think you should plsy sports to stay in shape and you would enjoy it it just as much as I do.
Post a Comment